Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Our Engagement


We were engaged on July 24, 2005 on Angel Island near San Francisco. We were living in San Francisco at the time and spent most weekends hiking around the area. Jason planned us a trip to go on the ferry to spend the day hiking on Angel Island. After we hiked the area we decided to have our picnic on the beach that viewed San Fransisco. Jason had been acting very strangely and nervous but I didn't really give it a second thought. Jason was supposed to be getting the sandwiches out for lunch and when I turned to get my sandwich he was on one knee with a ring in his hand. He was talking but I really didn't hear what he was saying I started crying and laughing at the same time. Crying because I was so happy and laughing because I was so shocked and surprised.

No comments: