Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6th

I saw this on Janai's blog and thought I would share.
1. go to your pictures on your computer
2. go to the 6th album, then the 6th picture
3. post the picture then tell the story behind it



Okay, so this picture is taken by Jason when Jaxon was 14 months old. I have no idea where I was during this because I sure don't remember it and would never feed Jaxon this way. But apparently this is how Jason feeds or fed Jaxon if I was not around. It looks like he is eating some kind of oatmeal, watermelon, and beans. Yum! Who knows what meal of the day it is and you can't tell by the combination of the foods! Dads sure do things differently!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I realized at one of our supper club dinners that you guys were all going to Mexico together... I hope you had fun, I wish I could go lay on the beach for a couple of days! Jaxon is adorable, he has your eyes... it is great to hear from you and I love the blogs bc it is so nice and easy to keep up with eveyone and their kids! Vickie

Janai Rogers said...

i love that he is eating out of the pot. there is no doubt Jason was in charge of this meal!