Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Movie Day!

My neighbor and friend Shannon and I took Jaxon and her daughter Audrey to the movies today! It was Jaxon's first movie and he did so well! Sorry there aren't any pictures, I planned to take a picture however we got there after the previews started so we didn't get a chance! We went to the theater in Southlake Town Square which has a showing at 10am everyday for the Mickey's Kids Club (whatever that is) but it is non-new releases. We saw Cars, which was perfect for Jaxon. I was a little nervous he would be scared because of how big the screen is, but he loved it. He stood for the first half of the movie holding on to the chair in front of him, and for the first 15 minutes he pointed at the screen and would say "mamma vroom vroom!" over and over which is his way of saying "mamma look at the cars!" He was able to eat the theater's popcorn which was exciting too! I had to call ahead of time to find out the ingredients- which I know it is corn, but I had to know what kind of plant it was manufactured in to know if he could eat it or not! Jaxon exceded all my expectations even though he fell asleep the last 15 minutes of the movie!

No comments: