Saturday, July 2, 2011

Payton's 1st birthday!!!

I can't believe it has been almost a year since we welcome my Sweet P. Time is going way too fast. We came to Midland to celebrate Payton's first birthday with the family. Payton had a great time with everyone.

Updates on Payton, she loves to eat, she doesn't eat alot, but she eats a variety. She only has 2 bottom teeth with no more in sight. However, she is a champion eater, chicken, beef, radishes, bell peppers, carrots, peas, blueberries, mandarine oranges, watermelon and any of the gerber graduates to name some favorites.

I don't know her weight or length but will at her check up in a couple weeks. She can take up to 5 steps, she is interested in walking now, but not in a hurry.

She is still incredibly smiley and happy all the time. She loves playing with Jaxon's toys and for the most part he is a good sharer, she loves to swim and climb.



This is Payton's signature sitting position when in the grass. One leg has to be raised. We recently had our family photos taken and she kept one leg raised and the photographer kept wanting me to put her leg down, I just let her do what she wanted because it is her "thing"


Payton and her "Sissy" Aunt Heather






Payton and Tory6698


Payton and Nonnie

Payton and Aunt Erin



I promised Jaxon nobody would take his picture. After I took this I had to convince him that nobody will take his picture but it is okay if mommy does. He decided that was okay.

Payton and Pops






No comments: