Monday, May 4, 2009

Stella & Dot


www.stelladot.com/stephanieboring

Why I LOVE owning my own Stella & Dot Business

Even though I am a stay at home mom, I longed for something more FUN and stylish, something that was truly my own. I wanted a business that I was proud of, and if I worked hard I could enjoy the rewards of my own effort. Like lots of people, I dreamt about being an entrepreneur, but didn't know if I had the money to make it happen! When I discovered Stella & Dot, and realized how affordable it was to start a profitable and high potential business, I knew I could stop dreaming and start living! I didn't need to open my own boutique and worry about leases, inventory, websites, and employees! I was thrilled that I could launch this business RIGHT AWAY and work it right alongside my current job! No risk at all.

No comments: